Holiday bungalow Penzance Cornwall
A home from home for your holiday in Cornwall
Aurora Seascape is a holiday bungalow in Penzance, Cornwall. It is in a very quiet area between Penzance and Newlyn and only 5 minutes walk from the promenade. It is available all year and at very reasonable prices in the low season when many weeks have a special low price for couples.
Unlike apartments this detached property guarantees no noise through the walls at night and neighbours are in their sixties and not given to late night revelry. Up to 70% of visitors to Aurora Seascape have been repeat bookings, recommendation in itself..
Aurora, named after the goddess of the dawn, early risers will have a wonderful dawn view across the sea to St Michaels Mount and the Lizard.
Penzance promenade, town centre and harbour are all within 5 to 15 minutes walk respectively. In the opposite direction along the seafront is the fishing port of Newlyn with a choice of restaurants, Chinese takeaway, and very popular meadery within 15 minutes walk. Beyond Newlyn harbour there is a very pleasant coastal walk to village and harbour of Mousehole. Going East, for 2-3 miles from Penzance, the coast path passes Long Rock village and leads to the ancient village Marazion and the causeway or ferry to the island St Michaels Mount. Formally a Benedictene monastry, now open to visitors under the National Trust. Many visitors leave their car at the bungalow and spend much of their time enjoying leisurely walks.
Within a short drive there are numerous sheltered sandy coves, spectacular cliff walks and attractions such as the Minack open air cliff theatre, St Ives, Land’s End and The Lizard.
- Entrance porch and large entrance hall.
- Lounge/ diner: open fireplace with tiled surround, electric fire, music system, TV/video/DVD, books and games, angled view to Mount's Bay and beyond.
- Modern fitted Kitchen: electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, automatic washer/dryer, small sea view.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, cot and cot bed.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds.
- Bathroom: bath, with power shower over, basin.
- Separate W.C. with hand basin.
- Outside: enclosed gardens to front and rear; laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Garden furniture and barbecue provided.
- Parking in driveway and garage with enough space for a small boat.
- Shops: two small supermarkets close by.
Please note: unfortunately, this property does not accept pets.
We live nearby and invite questions about the area and are on hand if any problems arise. Our aim is for you to enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
We have an active interest in natural history and footpath walking and welcome phone calls for advice on where to go and what can be seen.
It will be our pleasure to help you get the most out of your stay.
Helen and Laurie Oakes 01736 366883 or 07929 240749
Full details about the accommodation, prices and booking visit our agents web site at West Cornwall Cottage Holidays.